Ready to support all this and more?
View the 2016-2017 donor benefits.
Memphis has every right to be proud of its acclaimed orchestra. Although ticket sales are important to the vitality of the MSO, financial support from individual donors is necessary. As ticket sales cover only 30% of the MSO's costs to present its roster of programs, your donor contributions are vital to your orchestra's financial health.
A contribution to the MSO supports:
- An outstanding concert season with classical, pops and chamber performances of the highest quality, many including world-class guest artists.
- Music education programs and youth concerts that provide critical enrichment to more than 18,000 schoolchildren, where they explore the different families of orchestral instruments through fun, interactive programs with Memphis Symphony musicians and many of them hear a full symphony orchestra for the first time.
- Free community concerts in parks and on campuses throughout the region.
- Life-enhancing experiences that reach an audience of more than 80,000 annually.
- Exceptionally talented professional musicians whose presence in our community enriches our teaching institutions, our music industry and our arts.
- Distinction for our city as a center for first rate arts, culture and entertainment that promotes healthy social and economic development in the Mid-South.
A gift of any size will help keep the orchestra thriving and the arts in our community strong. Your annual contribution to the Symphony Fund is tax-deductible and may be eligible for a match from your employer. Benefits are our way of saying thank you for joining the Memphis Symphony Orchestra family! Benefits are valid for one year from the date of your last gift.